Friday, May 7, 2010

Becoming a 'Good' Writer


If you read a lot of books, journals and newspapers, you may wish to be a contributor.


You can contribute in any area of your interest. Is it about football, relationships, improving physical appearances? There are so many things to write or talk about. The funny thing is that you may even wish that your articles get the highest vote on the major article directories. I urge you to start writing like I do.


I have been writing even without having a computer keyboard. Because it is such fun when I see my articles read in the Show-boards at school. Sometimes, I do not put my name, just to know how people would react when they see or read something captivating.


You could write something taught provoking or impressing, that is not difficult but only makes you evaluate how others react to them.


If you are the fellow who just wish and do not take action, please do.


I hope you understand. Do not fear about what critics have to say. They only make you get better and popular. But try to right the wrongs they point out in their correction! I know this article directory is truly out to help people like you and I who have set goals which may seem unattainable sometimes.


But just try and inquire about some of the best personalities in sports competition, and you would notice that they were a bit frightened like you. So just take step, try, and observe the outcome. It will get fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment